Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu (BD, 720p, AAC) (Show rating: 9/10)

Long overdue, but worth it, IMO. I loved this show, it was so wrong but so right.
Yes, I know, this should have been out aeons ago.

Video: 1280x720, x264, mkv
Audio: Japanese, stereo, AAC 256kbps
Subtitles: English, softsubs, CrunchyRoll with karaoke by FFFPeeps
Extras: Clean openings and endings, the Bluray menus from both seasons, the Bluray scans from season one. If anyone has the scans from the second season, please share.

Torrent: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu (BD, 720p, AAC)
Alternative BakaBT torrent: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! [DmonHiro]

12 comments:

  1. Nice, thanks for subbing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so so much, I love loli ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. no megaupload? T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my dear lord thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, do you guys at Dmonhiro have the files from the Bluray CDs? Particularly the Song/Audio CD files? And if you do, could you guys please release those as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's a shame... I was hoping you guys would have the missing Audio CDs so I can complete the Mitsudomoe Audio Collection I posted for everyone here:

      https://sunfishscans.wordpress.com/anime-drama-audio-cds/

      I'm currently missing 6 CDs (listed on the page under "Missing Audio CDs"). Well, if you happen upon someone who has them, or where I can get them, please let me know the links as well so I can create a mirror for all Mitsudomoe fans to enjoy.

      Oh, and this comment might be a bit late to the party, but I've been a HUGE fan of your work on this awesome series since I saw it a couple years back! You guys rock! XD

      For those looking for more Mitsudomoe, feel free to check out the manga chapters I'm currently translating over at sunfishscans.wordpress.com -- Floating Sunfish out! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh, and for those who'd like to email me the links if they have any, I can be reached at sunfishscans@gmail.com
    I look forward to someday completing this awesome series' soundtrack and sharing them for all to enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete