Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sora No Otoshimono Forte 03/13 (BD, 720p)

I absolutely love this show. It's getting a third TV season. Read the notes on this post.
Video: 1280x720, 8bit
Audio: AAC, stereo, VBR
Subtitles: English R1 subs taken from E-D release.

A few things about this:
1. This is 8bit because I encoded the whole series a long time ago, before there even was a 10bit encoder.
2. I spliced in the clean OP and all of the EDs in this release, so there's no credits getting in the way of the awesome opening and endings. It was kind of a pain in the ass to do though, so I probably won't ever do it again.
3. Nymph is the best. But Astrea's adorable as well. So is Ikaros.


Torrents: Episode 01   Episode 02   Episode 03   Episode 04   Episode 05   Episode 06   Episode 07
Episode 08   Episode 09   Episode 10   Episode 11   Episode 12   Episode 13   Extras

23 comments:

  1. Nymph is best definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Splicing in the clean OP is worth it imo, awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  3. So no edits to the subs like you said before? http://dmons-aw.blogspot.com/2011/08/project-status.html?showComment=1314883746615#c7774067242784214612

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No edits to the subs because I didn't use the subs I said I'll use in that post.
      I used the R1 subs made by Funimation.

      Delete
    2. Well they are the same thing to me... no hororifics and western name order, right? Oh well.

      Delete
  4. Nice. By chance could be get the subs itself too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you step in like a BAWS Dmon d(-_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any probability you'd doing the movie to ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. now there's the nekomimi subs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah surprisingly came out of the blue from nowhere

      Delete
    2. Yeah, how shocking :)
      I'm still doing mine though.

      Delete
    3. Or can you include nekomimi's sub as the second track? The more choice the better, I guess?

      Delete
  8. I will archieve yours. Glad you are working on this show. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you tell me when the third season gonna air? Or maybe just the link of source that saying there it is indeed a plan of third tv installment of Sora no Otoshimono

    I freakin love this show

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you add Nekomimi's subs as a secondary track.
    Sub files if you need them
    http://puu.sh/1EV4i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fonts in case you need them.
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8ekjq29rbspqpe/%5BNekomimi%5D%20Sora%20No%20Otoshimono%20Forte%20-%20Fonts.zip

      Delete
  11. Sora No Otoshimono Forte: Project to be restarted with Nekomimi subs.


    Does it mean to be in a re-encode with a new format or what?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think he'll redo them with 10bit encode since the first three episode was 8bit.

    btw, can't wait for these releases since I can't find the 720p blu-ray version with 10bit encode.

    ReplyDelete
  13. is there any hope of completing this series on Hi10 or is it dropped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here are the RAWs in case you'd do the series
      1080 Hi10
      https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=597543

      Delete
    2. It is dropped. KTHX-Nekomimi did the exact same thing as me, so grab that version, if you can find it. Can't really help you there.

      Delete