Monday, July 16, 2012

Digimon Tamers - Movie II - The Digimon Runaway Express (Rating: 7/10)

This is one of the two remaining Digimon films that does not have a decent release. I will rectify that.
Technically, this movie is out of continuity. It was done without input form the original writer, and the events that transcend are canceled by a later released CD drama. This was not of spite, or anything. However, the original ending is depressing as hell, so I'm just gonna ignore it.

Video: 704x384, h264, mkv
Audio: Stereo, AC3, 384 kbps
Subtitles: used WPP as a base, but those were full of TL or editing errors, so 75% original work

Torrent: Digimon Tamers - Movie II - The Digimon Runaway Express

12 comments:

  1. Roflmao now digimon.. thnx for this its a good break from the darker and/or racier anime out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. didnt see this coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of two? Last I heard, neither the Frontier movie nor the first 02 movie had a decent release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Digimon Frontier does NOT exist for me, so I don't know what you are talking about. And yeah, the second movie without good subs is the first 02 movie, and I'm working on it right now.

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad I don't have to work on that now.

      Delete
  4. So where's the link to download? Unless I'm completely blind :V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there going to be a DDL for this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for doing this. ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, i have this OVA in BDMV files, could you transform into another format and beautiful quality? :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xt9tZiAYclVn1mnVQMNHWXa5Hk6xAGEN

    ReplyDelete