Sunday, August 25, 2013

I hear you like it raw

So basically, these are the raws I have lying around.
Futatsu No Spica/Twin Spica: DVD, wmv, 704x396
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne: DVD, xvid, 640x480
KoiKoi Seven: DVD, h264, 640x480
Mahou No Angel Sweet Mint: DVD, wmv, 640x480
Mamoru-kun Ni Megami No Shukufuku O!: DVD, xvid, 864x480
Cyberteam In Akihabara (Movie): DVD, h264, 662x430
Nurse Angel Ririka SOS: DVD, h264, 640x480
Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Majikarute: DVD, xvid, 896x672
Tenshi Na Konamaiki (01-22): DVD, divx, 704x396

10 comments:

  1. Great! are you planning to do some release based on these raws? if you are planning to do, I have subs(scripts) for koi koi seven and mamoru-kun ni megami no shukufuku wo! , i can give you if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may, or I may not. Point was that maybe someone will want the raws. I'll accept the Mamoru-kun subs though.

      Delete
    2. http://subs.com.ru/page.php?id=33932&highlight=MAMORU%2BKUN , it is CR rip not the toybox-sekai translation.btw, your koi koi seven raws are better than the 720p upscale DVD raws fooling around? i only have 720p upscale version and if your's is better, then i will want the raws :)

      Delete
  2. Futatsu No Spica <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. if this is you asking us to pick what to do,then i would like to see KoiKoi Seven then Mamoru-kun Ni Megami No Shukufuku O!.
    then do the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I still have the same Twin Spica rip lying about too. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have the same Twin Spica .wmv raws, but I also happen to have all of the A-F scripts transcribed.

    The Nurse Angel Ririka raws would be of interest, because I know there're some people clamoring for replacement of the VHS-sourced eps 22-35, and the only commonly-available raws are upscales.

    ReplyDelete