Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Magi - The Kingdom Of Magic (Series rating: 9/10)

OK guys, I know you've been waiting for this, so here it is... from SallySubs. That means you get both 1080p and 720p. Yeah, they wanted to do it, but didn't have the BDMV handy. So, I provided the BDMV and I also edited the CR scrips. I think you'll be very happy with the results. Enjoy. By the way, some volumes have 2 episodes while some have 3. Also, sadly, the BDMV did not have clean version of the epilogues in episodes 02, 15, 17, 24 and 25.



1080p, FLAC:
Volume 01   Volume 02   Volume 03  Volume 04   Volume 05   Volume 06   Volume 07   Volume 08
Volume 09   Volume 10   Volume 11

720p, AAC:
Volume 01   Volume 02   Volume 03  Volume 04   Volume 05   Volume 06   Volume 07   Volume 08
Volume 09   Volume 10   Volume 11  

11 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh thankssssss

    by the way could you reupload the scans ffrom Magi BD? the links are not working anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been putting off watching Magi for so long, but I just marathoned your S1 batch the other day. So glad you're doing this too. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, DmonHiro. Is there any way to contact you in private? like an e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes, in theory. But I'm not about to post my e-mail here.

      Delete
  4. wow i been looking for this, thank you so much sir! please keep this up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you re seed Koihime Musou please...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you guys do magi: sinbad no bouken as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir can you update the link of "Magi-The Kingdom of Magic" i love the show and the way you publish BD batch, so if its possible please give me a link ..

    ReplyDelete