Sunday, September 10, 2017

Ushio To Tora (Series rating: 10/10)

I absolutely loved this show. One of the best shounen I’ve seen. Some of the stuff in this show was inspiration for Hellsing’s style. Charatcers are great. Music is great. Battles are fantastic. The main villian is absolutely terryfing, one of the best I’ve ever see. Sdaly the last third is a tad rushed, but it was worth it. Highly recommended. If you’re wondering why the file size is so large it’s because I kept all the grain. Enjoy. I know I did.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping a comment to say how much I agree with you. I didn't expect much from this show, but it blew away all my expectations and was one extremely good ride! More people should watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. people won't though, since they seemed to be obsessed with wan piss, dragging ball stuper & bort: nardo next genocide.

      Delete