Saturday, November 18, 2017

Rewrite Vol.10-13 (Series rating: 6/10)

Here are the last 4 volumes. Rewrite is one of my person favorites. I loved the character and the different scenarios. It was very emotional at times and really took me for a ride.I am of course talking about the visual novel. This adaptation was terrible. Poor artwork, shoddy directing, horrible pacing, pathetic original route. The 2nd half was a bit better but they took a hatchet to the story in order to rush it and the results are a mediocre finale. I’ll give them points for the last scene which was pretty damn good but other then that…

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. If you take requests...Any chance you can do Danganronpa 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the response. Looking forward to your next release. Ganbatte!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for again for your upload, look forward to your next release!

    ReplyDelete