Monday, December 18, 2017

Keijo!!!!!!!! (Series rating: 8.5/10)

You like butts? I'm sure you do. The reason why I enjoyed this show so much is because it treated it's fanservice sport 100% serioulsy. Everyone watching that sport was not there to see T&A, they really wanted to see the sport. And the fact that they "expalied" the tecniques and the rules was pretyy cool. There's a lot of things you can make fun of, but they really tried to make this show memorable and I think they did.  Subs from CR. Specials not translated.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for finishing up another series that has been stuck in limbo. Any chance you might consider doing Princess Principal once the remaining discs are available? As I tend to prefer your work over other groups it would be nice to see you release it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask you for embedded fonts for this?

    ReplyDelete