Thursday, January 17, 2019

Jubei-chan - Secret Of The Lovely Eye-Patch (Series rating: 8/10)

Yup, I've redone this show since the raws I used before were... well... crap. They also had a bit of an audio problem. I got may hands on the BDMVs this time. 
I really like this little show. It was one of the first anime I ever watched. It’s cute, the characters are endearing and the battles are pretty good. The animation is mediocre, sadly.The second show may or may not get a BD version. Its situation is different then the first. I hope it does. The subtitles are vobsubs from E-D. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the release and recommendation.

    Really enjoying this so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I used Reinforce raws and ripped subs from USA dvd's. Job done already for me!!!! Reinforce has the BD raws!! Great anime, don't belittle it, the possesion stuff was actually great horror. Comedy and possesion by ninja sword master, and byoin!! Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is making me drool is in Japan there is the 25th anniversary release of Ghost Sweeper Mikami BD's! And no one ever posted the 2015 Lupin Japanese BD's. Yuji Ohno is only way to watch lupin, cant take US dub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew Vanilla who never said a word in Galaxy Angels would make such a sexy soundin fujiko!!

      Delete