Saturday, May 23, 2020

Guess who is back


Yeah... I just can't stay away. I said I was retiring for good. I wanted to retire for good. I guess I'm like those abuse victims that always go back to the abuser. Why the hell do I even miss uploading stuff anyway? There's literally nothing in it for me. There is definitely something wrong with my brain. Oh well... you guys should start taking bets for when I "retire forever" again.

PS: No, I don't just "retire" and come back for the attention. I'm just f-ing nuts, apparently.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing uploads again. I have quite a few of your releases and always look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great I missed your shitty releases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not nuts .. you are just our Demon Hero !! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. un gusto tenerte de vuelta eres el viejo confiable / nice to have you back you are the trustworthy old man :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude how many more times are you going to hurt my heart, then come back???????? your gone in 2021 then ill be sad again

    ReplyDelete